# NSudo | System Administration Toolkit
# Note: Become the sponsor of NSudo
I am a software developer who will work for a autonomous driving startup after my graduate this year, which majorly developing under the Linux platform. But my personal projects are the Windows specific, I am afraid I will lost my passion for my personal projects without the donations.
- If I have reached the "$1,000 per month" goal, I will release 2 major releases in a year.
- If I have reached the "$2,000 per month" goal, I will obtain an extended validation (EV) code signing certificate and use it for signing the projects binaries.
Thanks for your support.
NSudo Launcher is based on SuperCMD by Raymai97. Visit here for more information about SuperCMD.
NSudo Devil Mode is based on the Dism++ God Mode, with new features and several improvements.
- Distributed under the MIT License.
- Provide the x86, x86-64, ARM, ARM64 binaries.
- Support Windows Vista and later.
- Using VC-LTL and libkcrt from Chuyu Team for smaller binary size.
- Using C++17, but only use core language features in the most cases.
- NSudo Launcher
- Launch programs with TrustedInstaller access token.
- Launch programs with System access token.
- Launch programs with current user access token.
- Note: If the User Account Control has not been disabled, the privilege of this mode is similar to the standard user.
- Launch programs with current process access token.
- Note: The privilege of this mode is similar to the elevated user.
- Launch programs with current process access token with the LUA restriction.
- Note: The privilege of this mode is similar to the standard user. And the implementation is similar to the iertutil.dll's from the Internet Explorer.
- Support launching programs with the specified privileges option.
- Note: "Enable All Privileges" and "Disable All Privileges".
- Support launching programs with the specified mandatory level (or integrity
- Note: "System", "High", "Medium" and "Low".
- Support launching programs with the specified process priority option.
- Note: "Idle", "BelowNormal", "Normal", "AboveNormal", "High" and "RealTime".
- Support launching programs with the specified window mode option.
- Note: "Show", "Hide", "Maximize" and "Minimize".
- Support waiting for the created process to end before exiting.
- Support launching programs with the specified current directory.
- Support launching programs with the current console window.
- Support shortcut list.
- Note: You can custom it via editing NSudo.json.
- Support multiple command line style.
- Support multi-languages.
- Note: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Full High DPI Support.
- Note: As good as the implementation from Windows Shell (conhost.exe), with the full Per-Monitor DPI-Aware support under Windows 10 Build 10240 and later version and full System DPI-Aware support under Windows Vista to Windows 8.1.
- Full accessibility support.
- Note: You can use NSudo Launcher with Windows Narrator smoothly.
- High performance.
- Note: Because it don't need to create the windows service and the windows service process.
- Provide C APIs and .Net Core bindings for developers.
- NSudo Devil Mode
- The most elegant solution for developers who want to bypass the file and registry access checks for the process with the Administrator privilege.
- Hook APIs via the Microsoft Detours library for the maximum compatibility.
- The binary only depend on the exported named APIs from ntdll.dll.
# Third-party projects which uses NSudo
- MSMG ToolKit
- Sledgehammer (WUMT Wrapper Script)
# System requirements
- Supported OS Version: Windows NT 6.0 or later
- Supported CPU Architecture: x86, x86-64(AMD64), ARM, ARM64
# Third-party introduction
- HowToDoNinja: https://howtodoninja.com/how-to/nsudo-run-programs-with-full-admin-privileges-windows/
- MajorGeeks: https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/nsudo.html
- softpedia.com: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/NSudo.shtml
- TrishTech.com: https://www.trishtech.com/2018/11/nsudo-run-programs-with-full-privileges-in-windows/
- Wilders Security Forums: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/396818
# Quick Start for NSudo Launcher
Please go to the [CPU Architecture] folder and click NSudoLG.exe. Follow the prompts. For example, if you want to use 64-bit NSudo on your Intel or AMD device, you need to go to the x64 folder and click NSudoLG.exe